FIFA 07 (also known as FIFA Football 07 and FIFA Soccer 07) is the 2007 edition of EA Sports’ series of football simulator video games. Developed by EA Canada, it is published by Electronic Arts.FIFA 07 throws you into the rollercoaster ride of a football season. Employ real world tactics, make realistic decisions, and think like a player in order to win matches.
It was the last game in the FIFA series to be released for the GameCube, Xbox, and Game Boy Advance, and the second to be released for the Xbox 360. The next-generation graphics and physics engine used in the Xbox 360 version will be exclusive to the console for a period of 12 months. It was also released for PC, Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable, and PlayStation 2.
There are seven different covers of FIFA 07, each with a different player, depending on which region the game is sold in. Ronaldinho (FC Barcelona) graced the cover of all the games and was joined by Landon Donovan (Los Angeles Galaxy) and Francisco Fonseca (UANL Tigres) in North America; Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) in the United Kingdom, Australia, and the Benelux; Lukas Podolski (Bayern Munich) in Germany; David Villa (Valencia) in Spain; Kaká (Milan) in Italy; Juninho (Lyon) in France; Tranquillo Barnetta (Bayer Leverkusen) in Switzerland; and Kim Nam-Il (Suwon Samsung Bluewings) in South Korea.
FIFA 07 sponsored Accrington Stanley for the 2007–08 season, with the FIFA 07 logo displayed on the back of the team’s shirts.
- More than 510 teams in 27 leagues and 20 countries with over 10,000 licensed players.
- Interactive Leagues: An interactive online league has been introduced which creates interactive versions of the FA Premier League, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, and the Primera División de México. Tracking the weekly real world fixtures, it matches up fans of one club against the fans of that week’s fixture.
- More interactive crowds that react to every move during a game. Crowds also sound like the region the player is playing in. Home and away fans react differently to different incidents on the pitch, such as a small corner of the stadium cheering the away support.
- Manager Mode is enhanced to match realistic player experience rates. Players age and gain more experience, which improves their overall rating.
- Improved passing, crossing, and free kick techniques and advanced goalkeeper artificial intelligence (AI).
- Improved shooting techniques that measure up a player’s space, composure, and technique to decide what will happen to the shot. A new “finesse” shot has been included that requires a lot more space and composure, but has less power, and can curl.
- Manager Mode can be transferred between the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable with a simple USB cable. Manager Mode also features player growth and development, as well as youth training camps to produce more players (with older youth players moving up to the main team).
- New ball physics such as top spin and backspin take into account the pitch, weather and player conditions. The player can add spin to free kicks in different directions, something which was not possible in FIFA 06.
- Ability to create original clubs (not in PSP version).
- Manager Mode money is measured in pounds sterling, euro or US dollars rather than points.
- Like its predecessor, FIFA 07 offers a World XI and a Classic XI, plus an MLS All-Star team.
- FIFA 07 takes into account the kicking strength of each player, which includes a weakness on a player’s non-preferred foot.
- New unlockables in the Fan Shop.
|FIFA Football 2007|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
|Release date(s)||Game Boy Advance
NA October 03, 2006
|Mode(s)||Single-player, multiplayer, online multiplayer|
OFLC : G
PEGI : 3+
|Media||Cartridge, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Nintendo optical disc|
Name: FIFA Soccer 2007
Size: 3.74 MB
Incoming search terms:
- chomikuj fifa 07
- Play the Game FIFA 2007
- Bayer full chomikuj
- download fifa 2007
- download free fifa 2007
- download fifa 07
- fifa 2007 download
- fifa 2007 free download
- fifa 2007 download games
- fifa soccer 2007
No related posts.